Growing pro-life organization representing more than 3,500 members seeks part-time Director of Operations to oversee and coordinate activities and business of the organization.
Director would be responsible for donor development, building community awareness, and leading and implementing strategic planning.
Inquiries please contact Elkhart County Right to Life at 574/295-7163 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job-related experience, preferably in business, or related services field. Experience in pro-life work.
- Analytical ability to participate in development of policy and procedures, formulate goals, resolve complex management situations and evaluate staff needs.
- Excellent oral and good written communications skills to relate to professional, medical, church and social service agencies/organizations, as well as volunteers and donors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to train and supervise volunteers and influence general public.
- Self-starter with good judgment and integrity.
- Willingness to serve all supporters of Elkhart County Right to Life, Inc. Candidate must strongly believe personally in the pro-life cause along with the values and principles associated with the cause. Candidate will support and promote the life-affirming ministry of Elkhart County Right to Life.